Try it roasted with other vegetables, pickled or eat it raw.
Surprisingly versatile miniature white turnips with edible leaves. Their firm, crunchy flesh has a sweet, slightly nutty flavour with hints of radish.
Don’t discard the greens: they are especially high in vitamins A, C, B9 and K.
- Sow outside in a moist, shady spot when the temperature is over 5°c
- Sow in 2 week intervals for a continuous harvest
- Thin to 15cm and enjoy the thinnings
- Mature (golf ball size) in 6-12 weeks but leaves may be harvested sooner
- 160 x 110 x 2mm
- Includes 100 seeds approx
- Due to phytosanitary regulations, we regret these are only available for sale in the U.K
If you have any questions about this item, please click here to contact us.
Rouge Shop UK features one of the best collections of Chinese furniture imports, Chinese homewares and Asian ceramics in the city of London. Our range includes direct imports from Chinese ceramic artists, oriental vases and Japanese ceramics.