Pickle, stir-fry or grill with a miso glaze
With a thinner skin and fewer seeds (almost none), this early-maturing, high-yield variety produces an abundance of sweet, mild fruits.
If you make one dish with your crop, make it miso glazed aubergine: so simple but so very delicious.
- Sow inside two months before the last frost
- Transfer young plants to sunny, well-drained soil
- Allow 75cm space between plants
- Water generously, keeping the soil moist throughout the growing period
- 160 x 110 x 2mm
- Includes 5 seeds
- Due to phytosanitary regulations, we regret these are only available for sale in the U.K
If you have any questions about this item, please click here to contact us.
Rouge Shop UK features one of the best collections of Chinese furniture imports, Chinese homewares and Asian ceramics in the city of London. Our range includes direct imports from Chinese ceramic artists, oriental vases and Japanese ceramics.